Juice up your life through learning to teach yoga.
Chichester Yoga Teacher Training
Chichester Yoga: Lalita Yoga is Megan Leigh’s signature class. Lalita Yoga combines energetics, intuitive touch and asana in a heated room. Both held poses and Vinyasa are incorporated in the sequencing. You’ll clean your blood thought sweating out toxins, strengthen your body and safely lengthen the muscle and connective tissue. Come learn to teach this transformative practice! Both beginner and experienced teachers will learn to teach in a way that is magical and exciting and leave Chichester more healed and whole than they thought possible.
This training can be done as a year long training or you can take a section a la carte if you’re looking for a brush up.
This is a great training for people wanting to:
- become a yoga teacher and start teaching on the first day
- non-teachers- heal your body and your life, transform on a cellular level
- for experienced teachers- learn new skills to take into their existing classes/style
- teach in a way that is authentic and exciting both for the teacher and the students
- sequence your class in a way that is deeply healing
- learn to run energy with your hands and read the energy of the room as you teach and as a stand alone treatment
Click the Link below for more information.
About the training with Megan Leigh
Foundations of Teaching 1
July 1-7 2014
- How to sequence and teach a basics yoga class/experienced teachers, learn techniques for multi-level classes
- Basic protocol for teaching injured students
- Hands-on assists
- Techniques and strategies for radiant mental and physical health.
* 1450/does not include housing
Foundations of Teaching 2
October 12-14th, 2013 and November 15th-17th, 2013.
(2014 dates- Oct 11-13 and November 8-10th /1450.00)
This is a continuation of the work done in Foundations 1 and takes place over 2 weekends. In this section you will focus on:
* teaching in a multi-level setting
* hands on assist clinic with Denise Hopkins
* expanding your knowledge of poses
* dynamic sequencing
Cost: 1350/does not include housing
Foundations of Teaching 3
January 18th-20th and February 15th-17th, 2014
(2015 dates- January 17th-19th and February 14th-16th/1450.00)
* assisting inversions
*chanting and vocal production
Cost: On time registration ends October 1, 2013-1100/1350 thereafter/does not include housing
break (lunch/review notes/nap/swim…)
1-6Teaching Practicum (Sequencing, Hands On Assist, Vocal Production,meditation)
In addition to these trainings, full time students will be required to take and teach weekly yoga classes and do additional reading and homework.
200 hour RYT option available. CEU’s Available.
If you are interested in applying for this training or have questions, please email the studio and request an application.
There are no refunds on trainings or special events.